Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Coming soon Sound Scania R,G Series DC12.42O 2012 Euro 5

Hi all ! My name is Vasily, I present to you my recording studio Engine voice records which is engaged  professional recording of truck engines Euro truck simulator 2. In the future  will be overwritten all part of the game, many different engines of brands will be recorded.The first sound is the sound of the Scania R 420 DC420 E5. My every addition will have its own its own autonomous sounds. Each next sound additions will be better.Stay tuned and subscribe to a channel.Release after 100 subscriptions in Youtube


 Features:

 
Professional quality recording
 152 audio files Involved
 Fully standalone sounds
 100% Audio recorded by me
 Includes real sounds of switches in the interior, gearbox ,pneumatic system, air                  dryers,and stock electro-pneumatic signal, tires noises and more..


2 comments: