Tuesday, September 5, 2017

RELEASED Sound DAF XF 105.410


Greetings friends.Finally,after so many months of waiting,I'm releasing your new sound.Lightning struck a crushing blow to my laptop,after which I stopped work on .Now the sounds will come out more often and will be much better.Thank you all for the support for me is very important

And now about the sound: you Have a choice there are engines which have different authentic sounds of transmissions,automatic and manual 16-speed.Also the sound of the fan can be turned off in the workshop by selecting the appropriate option

Features:

Real sound recorded with professional equipment in addition to Authentic sound gear,pneumatic brakes,the relay turns all the switches in the cab,standard pneumatic signal(H Button-Short signal,the N-Extended) the sound of the hoist axis,a signal warning about the hitting the road lane,and many many others..All 100% of sounds recorded by me
     
      

There are several options
                                                         Real transmission ZF 16S2321TD R


Go to my Facebook page and subscribe to my channel.Write comments,I'll be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment