Sunday, July 12, 2020

Update 2.01 SFX MAN TGX 460e6 Released!


First of all I am very grateful to "Truck service Lviv" for providing trucks for the sound recording session.

Trucks were recorded in may.I recorded two MAN TGX -440 and 460 hp 2016 and 2019.


This sound package has some audio files with TGX 440 e6.The sound of these engines is very similar, there are only small differences.





I record this truck in such a way that you can hear all the details in the sound, I love the clean,transparent sound of the engine.The sound of the exterior sounds very good and realistic like a real truck.The sounds in the interior are not muted properly,there are not enough low frequencies,but it's not my fault,I can't change the settings of the interior EQ filter.Next sounds will be very interesting, please be patient, you will hear them soon ;).This package and Actros 1842e6 are only available on version 1.38.




I recently bought three Hero 8 Black, specifically for the "Sound recording session" video shoot.I've already shot something interesting ;)

I receive a huge number of emails to my email address,and it is very difficult for me to respond to each of them in time.In a few days, I will answer all your emails.Sorry for the inconvenience


No comments:

Post a Comment