Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Actros MP3 1855 V8 Released!

Release Sound Mercedes Actros MP3 1855 V8

This sound is one of the most anticipated,I've had a lot of Actros V8 requests from you. In front of me had a task to record it as realistic as possible.I spent many hours recording, editing and testing,many problems were overcome while making this package.Now it's finally ready!

This sound will be updated, some improved exhaust sounds under load will be added soon

As you can see in the photo it is Actros MP2 1855 Bluetec 5

Sounds Scania NG440E5 and Volvo FH4 D13c500 will soon be re-recorded again.All customers who have purchased these sounds will receive brand new packages as a free update

I am very interested in your opinion, if you have any comments and constructive criticism regarding the sounds,please contact me by e-mail.At the moment I am working on creating an official EVR forum where we can communicate more



No comments:

Post a Comment