Thursday, April 11, 2019

MAN TGX 540 Released!


I am glad to present you my new sound package for MAN TGX 540 2010 'Euro 5. Many people asked me to record TGX Euro 5 and now I did it. As usually, the package includes many authentic sounds: switches and sounds of a gearbox, etc. I finally recorded the real sounds of the wheels two weeks ago. These sounds will be integrated into all my previous sound packs.

For you,for better quality, I updated my equipment last week. I have bought a really very cool binaural microphone, which is one of the best in the world.It allows me to record the most realistic sound of the engine in the interior and its switches. Also I have bought some new great microphones: three of them are especially for recording the sound of the exhaust system. In a nutshell, I try to develop. I am in a process of learning and try to improve my recording scheme. I will do everything for my sounds to be the most realistic and qualitative. I will take a video while my recording process.There you will see and hear real sounds and then compare them in the game.


As I said earlier, the sounds of the Volvo FH4 ​​500 and the Scania NG R440 will be recorded again very soon with the help of new microphones using the new scheme. All people who will buy these sounds can receive new, better records as a free update



No comments:

Post a Comment