Wednesday, December 25, 2019

SFX Renault Range T 460 Released

The sound of this engine is very specific,I had to spend several recording sessions with different Range T 460, this sound was the most recognizable of the three records.As always, all the switches and signals in the interior were recorded.

As you know in 1.37 will be introduced FMOD, this is what I look forward to, this engine has a lot of settings, I have been working with FMOD in different projects for several years, I will be able to fine-tune the curves of sounds under load, also a great thing is very smooth transitions between audio files and much more,all packages will be reworked in the new format.

This winter will be recorded some very important trucks and will be several packages have been released, mainly Volvo and the modern legend from Renault also with the volvo DXI13 engine, the news about this record I will show here tomorrow.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!



                                                                                                                                         Store page

No comments:

Post a Comment