Sunday, February 2, 2020

SFX Scania NextGen R450 Released


This sound was recorded in june 2019 but only released today)).Like all my other sounds, it's recorded in the smallest detail, engine, gearbox, switches, etc.The next releases, which will be released in 1.37, will be very different from current sounds.The Volvo FH3 500 and Magnum 480 was recorded this winter completely differently.FMOD requires another more complex approach, I'm constantly experimenting with recordings and listening to people. I'm glad to know something new, and I love constructive criticism, so the sounds will continue to improve.I want my clients to be satisfied 🙂


                                                                                                                    Store page

No comments:

Post a Comment